Sunday 3 October 2010

Character Assessment - My sister's keeper

This character assessment assesses important characters in the film through an interview i conducted, this helps us see the world of the character, thoughts, motives, attitude and behaviour. With this assessment i hope to apply this to my own characters and imagine the thoughts of my character and create the character in that way.



'Anna Fitzgerald looks to earn medical emancipation from her parents who until now have relied on their youngest child to help their leukemia-stricken daughter Kate remain alive.'

Anna fitzgerald, What was your situation?
once my sister kate got cancer, she gradually got worse and worse. she would eventually die without someone to give her genetically matching donar's. i was born for this reason to become a donar for my sister to keep her alive. I Refuse to be a living donar however, and the problems begin. what they do not know is that i would do anything for my sister to live but what kate knows is that she cannot overcome this cancer and she asks me to do one thing, to let her die this way.




how bad is this affecting your mother?
she struggles so much, she's tried everything. she wont let go of her children and kate is her number one prioroty. she's given her life to look after her and do everything she can. her marriage begins to deteriorate and so does the relations betwewen me and her, the family goes through so many falls together. its hard, family is everything to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment