Sunday 3 October 2010

Character Assessment - Seven Pounds



Interview with 'Tim' (Will Smith)

why are you giving donars to people and helping them?
I had the perfect life, i was in love with the woman i wanted to spend my whole life with. it was me that killed her. too wraped up in my own world that i killed 7 other worlds, i killed 7 lives in a car crash, i did not mean to, i should have concentrated on the road and not my phone. but this has changed everything. now all that matters is not my life, not myself, but all that i want to do is change 7 lives.



What are your feelings towards Emily?
Emily is a beautiful lady she is caring and compassionate. when i met her again and again i felt more then just wanting to change another life. i felt feelings for her, she was the one i wanted to give my heart too, she deserved it, she was the one i wanted to give my life too. she reminded me of my wife, i would have done anything to save her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment